But I am going to do it in English only or it will be a mile long!
Four Shows I Watch:
1. True Blood
The shows I watch on dvd counts right? Because if it doesn’t then I am in trouble! I just don’t watch much TV but Cas and I like to get our favorite shows on dvd and watch a few episodes every now and then if we get bored.
Four Things I Am Passionate About:
4. World of Warcraft
This is a tricky one because my attention span is very short and what I am passionate about one month can be something else entirely the next! Like with reading it can be ‘on’ for a long while and I just plow through 2-3 books a week and then suddenly it is ‘off’ and it can take two years before I pick up another book. And with wow I tend to play a lot during autumn and winter but less in spring and almost not at all during summer.
I know – I am a bit strange…
Four Phrases I Say A Lot:
1. 'Wait what?!' - every time something surprises me
2. 'Pfffff!' - I don't believe you
3. 'Ow really..?' - nope, still don't believe you!
4. 'You can forget about it!' - no really - just forget it!
Four Things I’ve learned From The Past:
1. My temper can get me in trouble...
2. I rather have 1 really good friend than 100 acquaintances. Actually make that 1000 acquaintances! My friends are the kind that will jump on the first plane to come to your aid if you need it and I would do the same for them.
3. My first impression about people is usually the right one. Unfortunately this is somewhat of a self fulfilling prophecy since I don't tend to give second chances...
4. Don't worry so much about what other people think about you! You can't please everyone so just be yourself and stay clear of the people that you don't 'click' with!
Four Places I'd like To Go:
2. South Africa
3. Trinidad and Tobago
4. New Orleans
Four Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got a package in the mail from the lovely Mrs Hardy.
PS: If you haven't seen her blog yet you need to check it out - she is very creative and talented and I still can't belive she made this diningroom table all by herself in a matter of hours!
2. Ate a burger for lunch and just bread for dinner
3. Played wow
4. Skyped with Cas for hours
Four Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Cas moving in with me the 23rd of December (duh!)
3. New Years Eve up north with my family
4. Finding a little cat friend or two that can move in with us
Four Things I Love About Winter:
1. Northern lights or Aurora borealis
4. Downhill skiing
Four Things on My Wish List:
1. A new cabinet or dresser for our apartment
2. A desk that is big enough to fit both me and Cas but still does not look like a monster
3. Tickets to Paris in spring
4. A complete purple le creuset set
And To Round It Up - pass the tag on to 4 other bloggers:
1. Jude from Food & Life
2. Sarah Elizabeth
3. Katie from The Bright Life
4. Kitty from Kittys Paradis
Answer if you want to - but no pressure!
And to everyone else that wants to play along consider yourself invited as well!
I have also done one of these tags with different questions before and if you want to read those answers you can check them out here.
~all images from WeHeartIt~